Frida Kahlo at the Museum of Modern Art in Mexico City, 1940s. By Manuel Álvarez Bravo
This is the coolest thing anyone has ever done for me!
Claude Monet, The Banks of the Seine at Vétheuil, 1881
I have no idea what I’m doing, but I know I’m doing it really, really well.
Arctic Monkeys’ last lines in each album:
- Whatever People Say I Am That’s What I’m Not (2006) - A Certain Romance
- Favourite Worst Nightmare (2007) - 505
- Humbug (2009) - The Jeweller’s Hands
- Suck It And See (2011) - That’s Where You’re Wrong
- AM (2013) - I Wanna Be Yours
He stays here. He’s staying with me.